Title: e-Strategy - Business model
- Category : Consulting proposals
- Summary : PPT - 22 slides - Adapting eStrategy to an existing business model
- Language : English
- Authors: multi-channel strategy
Note this tool
Price : $50.00
How will this be useful to you?
You wish to propose an E-Strategy mission to your client, a B2B player. This PPT template will help you structure your proposal, defining the outline of your mission and the key steps you will undertake in order to generate value for him.
Save time on the preparation of your proposal, and focus on what matters the most: gather industry specific information to prepare your pitch!
1.Business consulting proposals in the field of B2B online strategies have common grounds, regardless of client specific: we have gathered them in a reusable document, easily customizable.
2.A well designed document takes time to produce but is necessary to complete a sale in immaterial services… You will save time on this part, focusing on content.
Sell at a better price using highest standards methodologies
1.The template has been field tested with top tier consulting firms for fortune 500 companies
2.You’ll make sure not to omit any important parts, reducing risks for your intervention
About the Author
The company issuing this template is a European consulting firm specialized in Digital Strategies, working for Fortune 500 companies. It has acquired a recognized expertize in the field of online B2B strategies, in various industries including Insurance, Banking, Retailing, Telecom. Its author is a senior partner at the company, with a background in the big 5 consulting firms, with more than 15 years of experience assisting its clients in building online success.
Note: Consulting Café protects anonymity of the companies / authors publishing content and / or buying content on the market place to protect their image.
I. Context and objectives
1. Context and goals: a booming B2B Internet usage
2. Internet B2B impacts all the key drivers
3. The Main challenge for traditional firms: Define a new vision and align Organization
4. Organizing Internet activity may also be difficult due to Internet characteristics
5. E-Organization raises many questions
1. Our approach
2. Work stream and planning
3. Detailed approach (3 slides)
4. Proposal of agenda for final deliveries
5. Examples (5 slides)
6. Business delivery model
III. Budget and team
1. Why work with us...